Sunday, March 1, 2009

Congratulations Mark Abusamra!

How cool to get your photograph on the cover of the "Names and Numbers" phone book two years in a row. Check out the new 2009 cover photo of an eagle in aspen trees.

Mark is probably most known for this photo:

His six moose got in the "Creative Capitol" show and is now hanging at DIA. It will be at the airport until June 1st when it will be moved to the state capitol building where it will hang until September 1st.

More of Mark's work can be seen at the Grand Lake Art Gallery.

6 comments:

  1. I love this photo! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to be totally anonymous, but I couldn't figure out how to select any other category that would be accepted. Can you tell us how to sign our names? Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie - Just under the comment box where it says "Comment as", click on the drop down box and go down to "Name/URL". When you click on that, you'll be able to type in your name.

    Thanks for commenting!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah..... I know what my name is, but I don't know what my "URL" is.....apparently it's NOT my email address. Help? Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have a web site you'd fill in the URL, if not, just leave it blank and fill in your name.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, thanks again! Marie

    ReplyDelete