Thursday, May 21, 2009

You're invited...

Donna Lyons and I are excited to invite you to our show opening on Friday, June 5th from 6-9pm at the 910events Gallery at 910 Santa Fe Drive in Denver. We'll also be demonstrating on Saturday, June 6th - Donna will be creating artist trading cards from 11- noon and I'll show how I make my clay monotypes from noon-1pm.
There will also be another opening on Friday, June 19th from 6-9pm. The show will be up through June 29th.

The Santa Fe Arts District has really become a happening place. If you come to the 1st or 3rd Friday events, most of the galleries on Santa Fe will be open and having their own receptions, too. So, come on down for an evening of art and please stop by, we'd love to see you.

Patty

4 comments:

  1. Only for you Ladies would I drive down to the Big City...See you there with Ann Mahoney..we'll be the LAdies that are into the wine and misbehaving--in fact the Gallery might even have to call in Security! Later, Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liza - we'll be on the look-out for you two!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two pieces you posted show me this is going to be an exciting, not to miss event! I scheduled Dr apptmts for that day JUST so I could be there for your show.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds and looks like a wonderful show! I wish you both a great success at the show and the gallery I am sure is very pleased to have your work. I wish you the best...Karen Norberg at Arts on Park Avenue, Grand Lake, Co.

    ReplyDelete