Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plein Air Painting Buddies

Hi, Everyone! I will be heading out into Rocky Mountain National Park every Friday morning starting the second week in June. I would love some company! Usually I try to be on site by 9:00 AM and finish up by noon, unless I am really "into it", then I try to make it back to the car before the sprinkles come. It's great to have like-minded companions along, even if we are so busy painting we don't take time to visit. Safety in numbers, especially when it comes to moose!
Give me a call or just show up. The first morning I will be parked along the Colorado River at Betty Dick's place. Ask the Ranger at the gate when you come through to give you directions. It's not far and not difficult to find. Happy Painting! Donna Lyons 627-8523

2 comments: