Sunday, February 21, 2010

Petition to save the Fraser River


Hi all,

I realize this isn't art related, however, it does affect everyone in the county. At the end of this email is a link for a petition to keep the Colorado and Fraser Rivers alive.

If you care about the health of our rivers and our future tourist economy, please sign this petition and forward it to anyone you think would be interested.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-the-colorado-river-alive-dont-flatline-the-fraser

Thanks,

Patty Alander

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Patty. This was succinct and to the point! Easiest way yet to voice a comment on such a complex subject. Also handy to send to friends and relatives who visit each year and also enjoy our threatened natural beauty. I'm glad you posted this. When my subject matter is in jeopardy, I appreaciate the post! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Marie - it took me a minute to get what you meant by "when my subject matter is in jeopardy, I appreciate the post!" Maybe I should have used the headline - "Hey, all plein air painters - what are you going to paint when the rivers are gone?"

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article. Excellent entry! I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Carter, of Carter Photographics is getting ready to launch a new sector of his business - Copy Work For Artists! He is setting up state-of-the-art camera equipment (Phase One) and will be ready to start in a couple of weeks! AND - we can also print Giclee Prints all right here in Grand County! Call 970.531.2031 for more information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.

    ReplyDelete