Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter Park Market

has a blank wall perfect for exhibiting local artist's work! It would only take 10 or 12 pieces depending on their size and they can be for sale. It's in the center of the store with decent lighting. This is a primo county location for the many visitors we get each year and is frequented by many locals as well. I was just there this morning and spoke to Stehpanie (owner) and she reacted very positively to my suggestion. (She was thinking mural!!) It could be a group, singles, duos, etc. Anyone interested?

If so give me a call at 726-4698 or cell, 531-2906. I'd like to have an idea of the interest when I talk to her further.

By the way, they are working on their new deli (1100 sf) which will also bring in alot of people.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment