Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh My!

A couple of years ago, I went to Crested Butte for the Wildflower Festival and took a couple of classes with Sherrie York. Sherrie's art focuses on nature. She is basically a person who loves to draw! She does watercolors and linoprints, makes hand made books and sketches nature as much as possible.

I just got Sherrie's Fall email Newsletter. After reading it, I checked out her website and THEN her blog. On her blog she had a list of other blogs that are her favorites. WOW.... the wealth of information there is astounding!

Discover how the internet that can enrich your creative life.
www.brushandbaren.blogspot.com
One of the blogs on Sherrie's list that blew me away was "Making a Mark" -- where I found, through yet another link, a concise article on "How to Write and Use an Artist's Statement."

Marie

1 comment: